Choices In Care
It all starts with a good night’s sleep.
Life at the Sundial Lakeview Retirement Residence is designed to be carefree and comfortable. There is no better way to experience this lifestyle than a respite stay. It is a wonderful way to take a break from life as you know it.
Respite stays are the best way to find out if our retirement community provides the services and amenities that meet your needs.
Come and enjoy a stay with us in a spacious, fully furnished suite.
Each respite suite has:
- Furnished suite with twin bed or queen bed
- A private bathroom fitted with a walk-in shower, bath bench and safety rails
- Kitchenette with bar fridge and microwave
- Three home style meals daily and refreshments in our tea room or dining room bistro
- Medication assistance and administration
- Weekly laundry services and housekeeping
- Television, phone, and 24/7 emergency response system
- Scheduled daily activities
Need a little more care? We're here for you.
Enhanced Living Care Program
Your care is at the heart of everything we do.
Some of our residents require very little, and some need a variety of care services. With this in mind, when you first arrive at Sundial our Wellness Director (RPN) will discuss all aspects of your health, and listen to what your concerns are.
We are focused on becoming a reliable, trusted partner providing valued solutions for all aspects of your care, ensuring you receive exactly what you require on your terms.
Registered Practical Nurses and Personal Support Workers (PSWs) are trained to assist in your care program and include some of the following;
- Medication management
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Nutrition and dietary needs
- Falls prevention classes
- Diabetes Management